submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- Totara 2.4 Open Badges and the Future of Education in Healthcare
- Epic announces new partnership with Redware
- ‘Spicy Learning Guide’ for visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- Saffron Interactive to offer ‘very, very informative’ Spicy Learning Guide to visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- The future of learning and development explored in London this week
About the eLearning Network
What is the eLN?
The eLearning Network (eLN) is a non-profit, Community Interest Company run by the elearning community for the learning community.
The eLN is the number one source for guidance on best practice and future trends in technology-based learning and development at work, with nearly 3000 members in the UK and beyond. Here’s why it has never been a better time to join the eLN:
Technology has never developed so quickly and with such far-reaching implications. You need information you can trust, practical advice and standards to aspire to. As a member of the eLN expect to be inspired:
- The eLN plays a major part in judging the E-Learning Awards, run each year by e.learning age magazine, which provide a showcase for the very best elearning projects that the UK has to offer.
- Our 1-day conferences address the most critical issues faced by the elearning community and provide an opportunity to explore future trends. In 2011, we are looking at a wide range of hot topics, as well as new, extrememly practical 'how-to' events. As a further innovation, the 2011 programme includes events in Bristol and Sheffield, as well as London.
- Our face-to-face events are supplemented by a series of free online webinars, run in conjunction with the Association for Learning Technology (ALT). These sessions provide the opportunity for you to interact from your own desktop with internationally-reknown experts. In 2011 we have extended our programme to 10 webinars covering a wide range of issues.
As elearning continues to grow, many more managers, l&d professionals and technical specialists assume responsibilities for elearning and want to get up and running as quickly as they can. The eLN is committed to providing the best support it can to all its members.
Our website provides a treasure chest of resources, including the latest news, practical tips, white papers, links, an extensive elearning glossary and resources from previous events. On top of this, in 2011 we will be launching a unique mentoring programme.
Many elearning professionals work alone or in small teams, without the peer support they require. The eLN is determined to really live up to its name by building the most vibrant community of practice in the industry:
- Our face-to-face and online events clearly provide ideal opportunities for networking.
- On top of this, our website, LinkedIn group and Facebook page provide further facilities for collaboration using forums and other social networking facilities.
- To build the largest and most valuable community possible, we offer associate membership absolutely free. Associates are able to enjoy all the benefits of online networking, including our free webinar programme, with the option to upgrade to full membership at any time.