submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to email@example.com.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- The Guardian reports on how the best of Professional Associations lead Universities with online learning
- Jane Pauley to Keynote Elliott Masie's Learning 2013
- Acteon supports Towards Maturity’s latest In-Focus report: Aligning learning to business
- New software implementation best practice whitepaper from accessplanit
- The Docebo E-Learning platform embeds now a PDF & PPT converter to easily build multimedia courses
Another record year for The E-Learning Awards
It’s been another record breaking year for entries to the E-Learning Awards with nearly 200 submissions received last week. Keep an eye out for the shortlist which will be published
in September. But, while we’re waiting, take a look at the list of organisations challenging to pick up an Award this year.
The eLearning Network is responsible for setting the awards criteria and managing the judging process. We have more than 20 judges sitting down now to conduct the shortlisting process.
The winners will be unveiled at the Awards Gala Evening at the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square on 10 November 2011.