The eLearning Network is waging a campaign to wipe out ineffective, inefficient, flabby elearning. We want great elearning and we want it now!
The eLearning Network works to support technology-led learning in all its forms. We connect people and organisations and encourage collaboration. Our members share knowledge and best practices and highlight future trends. And this is why we know that elearning can be about so much more than just the ‘next’ button. Our campaign aims to help everyone create and commission better elearning content, systems and apps.
Join our campaign to:
- Leave ineffective elearning behind
- Encourage learning design best practices
- Showcase interesting, innovative and effective elearning
- Support the adoption of new technologies including mobile and social
- Demonstrate the results and business impact that elearning can deliver
- Start by joining the eLN. At a basic level it’s free and will give you access to our regular newsletters and site resources.
- Come along to events and learn from the experts. Ask questions, share knowledge and engage with others online and in person.
- Put your story in the Spotlight! We’re highlighting effective elearning
in our new Spotlight series. If you’ve
seen, built or commissioned a great piece of elearning content, a system or an
app that has been highly effective, let us know so we can all learn from it.
The aim is to share examples of elearning excellence with our members and drive the adoption of effective elearning in all its many shapes and sizes.
Simply enter your details here or nominate someone's work that you admire, and say briefly what stands out and why. A member of the eLN Board will then get in touch to discuss your nomination in more detail. Shout when something is great. If you’ve seen, built or commissioned a great piece of elearning content, a system or an app that has been highly effective, let us know so we all can learn from it.