submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to email@example.com.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- The Guardian reports on how the best of Professional Associations lead Universities with online learning
- Jane Pauley to Keynote Elliott Masie's Learning 2013
- Acteon supports Towards Maturity’s latest In-Focus report: Aligning learning to business
- New software implementation best practice whitepaper from accessplanit
- The Docebo E-Learning platform embeds now a PDF & PPT converter to easily build multimedia courses
eLearning Spotlight: Part of the campaign for effective elearning
Put your elearning story in the Spotlight! As part of our campaign for effective elearning, we’re highlighting effective solutions in our new Spotlight series. If you’ve seen, built or commissioned a great piece of elearning content, a system or an app that has been highly effective, let us know so we can all learn from it.
The aim is to share examples of elearning excellence with our members and drive the adoption of effective elearning in all its many shapes and sizes.
Simply enter your details here or nominate someone's work that you admire, and say briefly what stands out and why. A member of the eLN Board will then get in touch to discuss your nomination in more detail. If you'd rather speak to someone directly, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01732 850650.