submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- Totara 2.4 Open Badges and the Future of Education in Healthcare
- Epic announces new partnership with Redware
- ‘Spicy Learning Guide’ for visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- Saffron Interactive to offer ‘very, very informative’ Spicy Learning Guide to visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- The future of learning and development explored in London this week
eLN at Learning Live
The eLearning Network is delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at LEARNING LIVE. The event takes place in Birmingham on 13-14 September 2011 and features a host of leading speakers, insightful seminars and a keynote presentation from Lord Robert Winston. Discover the science behind learning as Lord Winston presents a unique keynote entitled ‘How we Learn’.
But that’s not all, LEARNING LIVE delegates can also look forward to:
- Access to the LEARNING LIVE Exhibition
- A Gala Networking Dinner and after dinner speaker
- An exclusive copy of the full Learning Year survey report
- Over 20 focus sessions specific to work based learning and performance
- And much more...
As a LEARNING LIVE partner, the eLearning Network has been able to negotiate a specially discounted rate for our members. Simply e-mail email@example.com or telephone: 0845 006 8858 with the code LL2011 to receive an additional 10% reduction on the cost of a LEARNING LIVE ticket (offer expires 30 June 2011). For further information about the event visit www.learning-live.com.