submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to email@example.com.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- Totara 2.4 Open Badges and the Future of Education in Healthcare
- Epic announces new partnership with Redware
- ‘Spicy Learning Guide’ for visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- Saffron Interactive to offer ‘very, very informative’ Spicy Learning Guide to visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- The future of learning and development explored in London this week
eLN at Learning Technologies 2012
We had a rip-roaring time at Learning Technologies 2012. The stands were bigger, there were even more people and a buzz greater even than previous years. We had a lot of interest in the eLN and particularly in our Campaign for Effective eLearning which we launched at the show. The campaign literally had the shirt from our Chair Rob's back when he presented on the campaign. It you missed it don't worry - we'll create a shortened online version of the presentation soon.
It was particularly good to see the number of stands openly touting serious games approaches, and mobile learning was BIG on everyone's agendas. The Learning Without Frontiers exhibition was a great inspiration. You want learner engaement? The Lego tent was filled with adults and children utterly aborbed by playing, building and learning. Best Learning Tech yet I'd say : )