submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- Saba Products Named Finalists in The Best of Elearning! 2013 Awards
- Docebo Releases its Joomla LMS 'Open Source' Integration Plug-In
- BBC Academy’s Myles Runham to feature on Learning Pool Live line-up
- Virtual College hosts webinar aimed at Social Housing Providers
- Virtual College provides online course to support Dementia Awareness Week
eLN Mentoring Scheme
Here at the eLN we like to share, and we know you do to. That's why we have a mentoring scheme. As a network of several thousand elearning professionals, we have access to a huge wealth of knowledge and expertise. We want to help people make connections with others within the industry that will benefit both parties.
Why be a mentor?
- Give something back to the elearning community
- Be recognised for your expertise
- Make new connections
Why be a mentee?
- Gain access to years of experience of industry experts
- Expand your knowledge and skills
- Further your career
If you would like to become a mentor, mentee, or both, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that mentees must be full members of the eLN at Level 1 or above. Full membership costs from £75 (approx. 90 Euros or $120).