In honour of our next event, which is all about developing elearning on a shoestring budget, we thought we'd pull together some free online resources. We canvassed the eLN board who all had a few useful tricks up their sleeves. Below is a collection of their 'go to' experts and sites where you can help yourselves to advice and resources for less. We hope it's helpful!
Online tips and blogs
- Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies - Jane Hart's advice on free tools and more
- Rapid Elearning blog - Tips and tricks from Articulate's Tom Kuhlmann
- Elearning Industry - Blog posts, free resources and lots more from Christopher Pappas
Images and free tools
- morgueFile - Free photo archive
- Flickr Creative Commons - Photos you can use free under license
- JPG to PDF - Convert images or multiple pictures into PDF files
- FileLab - Audio editor (plug in required)
- Pixlr Editor - Photo editing
- Screenr - Screen capture
- Adobe Voice - Free content creation tool
- Poladroid - Convert photos into digital polaroids
- Linoit - Sticky sharing and collaboration
- The Really Useful Elearning Instruction Manual - Rob Hubbard and friends
- Elearning Solutions on a Shoestring: Help for the Chronically Underfunded Trainer - Jane Bozarth
Discover more cost saving, budget busting tips at next month's event, 'Developing Elearning on a Shoestring'. We're being joined by experts such as Doug Belshaw from Mozilla and are excited to show you just what can be achieved on a small budget. Click here to view the full agenda.
We know this is only really a starter for ten, so if you have any resources you'd like to share with the eLN community just let us know via @elearningnetwk on Twitter or email email@example.com and we'll pass them on!