submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- Acteon supports Towards Maturity’s latest In-Focus report: Aligning learning to business
- New software implementation best practice whitepaper from accessplanit
- The Docebo E-Learning platform embeds now a PDF & PPT converter to easily build multimedia courses
- Totara 2.4 Open Badges and the Future of Education in Healthcare
- Epic announces new partnership with Redware
Have your say in how to "achieve a step change in adult learning and employability for all in the UK, through the adoption of 21st century technologies”.
The Ufi Charitable Trust (UCT) is a registered charity. On the 5th October 2011, UCT announced the sale of Ufi Limited, which operates the learndirect service in the UK. The Trust intends to apply the proceeds of the sale - which exceed £40m - to the mission of achieving “a step change in adult learning and employability for all in the UK, through the adoption of 21st century technologies”.
The Trust has put together a 10 minute survey which provides you with an opportunity to influence the way in which it employs its funds and would very much like you to contribute. The closing date for completion is 6 March 2012.