submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to email@example.com.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- The Guardian reports on how the best of Professional Associations lead Universities with online learning
- Jane Pauley to Keynote Elliott Masie's Learning 2013
- Acteon supports Towards Maturity’s latest In-Focus report: Aligning learning to business
- New software implementation best practice whitepaper from accessplanit
- The Docebo E-Learning platform embeds now a PDF & PPT converter to easily build multimedia courses
A whopping discount on a masterclass with Tom Kuhlmann
We like the Charity Learning Consortium and they like us. They've got Tom Kuhlmann, the closest thing elearning has to a superstar, coming to London in May to deliver a masterclass on how to become a rapid elearning pro.
The Charity Learning Consortium have very kindly offered a £50 discount off the admission price to paid eLN members, making it just £149 inclusive of VAT to attend. If you're a paid eLN member email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code. If you're not, then you'd better join the eLN!
Here's an overview of Tom's masterclass:
Today’s tools are making it easier than ever to build eLearning courses because they don’t require any programming. This presents many opportunities, but the reality is that there are also many challenges. On top of that, many eLearning developers work with limited budgets and resources. Is it possible to build good courses with these constraints?
Join Tom Kuhlmann for this exclusive one day master class workshop as he shares practical tips on getting the most out of the resources you have to build engaging and interactive elearning courses.
You’ll learn to:
- Design good courses with the resources at hand
- Create the look and feel that matches your course’s content
- Apply rapid instructional design models to quickly build effective and interactive elearning
This workshop is designed for those new to eLearning as well as those wishing to enhance their design methodology.