Empowering Your Digital Learning
Date: Friday 7th July 2017
Join the eLN in Manchester for a disruptive day of discussion about curation, consumer technology and the brain science of learning. The big question: how do we really learn new skills and solve problems in a digital world and what does that mean for learning technologies practitioners? There are five great sessions lined up:
- Content Curation: Your New Learning Superpower with Ben Betts, CEO, HT2 Labs and editor, "Ready, Set, Curate!"
- Turbo-Charging the Learning Experience with Stella Collins, Author, "Neuroscience in Learning and Development"
- Learning in the Real World with Mark Berthelemy, CEO, Wyver Solutions
- How to Make the Perfect Learning Recommendation with Chris Littlewood, Chief Scientific Officer, Filtered
- Perfecting Your Blend with Lisa Minogue-White, Director, Willow DNA
You need to be logged in as a member to view and book this event. Select the button below to log in or sign up.