Upcoming eLearning Network Events
How should a learner work through a range of learning activities to allow them to build knowledge progressively?
This event will share case studies and best practice on this complex but important subject.
Date: 23 May 2014Time: 10:00-16:00Venue: Bristol
Many organisations are realising the benefits that online learning can bring without breaking the bank.
In this workshop, we will explore:
- What is possible for very low cost
- How to find or create free or low cost images, video and audio - legally
- Where spending some money really will make a difference
- Authoring ebooks, interactive PDFs and HTML5 content for free
Date: 11 July 2014Time: 10:00-16:00Venue: Venue - tba
After many years claiming it to be the "next big thing", finally mobile technology has begun to catch up with the hype.
This workshop will answer the following:
- When, and how should you consider mobile?
- Are apps the answer?
- Is it a big budget production?
Date: 19 September 2014Time: 10:00-16:00Venue: London
70:20:10 is a staple term amongst many learning teams, but how can we support the non-formal options?
This session will show you first hand how to achieve success with social and informal learning.
Date: 28 November 2014Time: 10:00-16:00Venue: London