submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to email@example.com.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- Acteon supports Towards Maturity’s latest In-Focus report: Aligning learning to business
- New software implementation best practice whitepaper from accessplanit
- The Docebo E-Learning platform embeds now a PDF & PPT converter to easily build multimedia courses
- Totara 2.4 Open Badges and the Future of Education in Healthcare
- Epic announces new partnership with Redware
Building a peak performance workforce and nurturing talent - and our Christmas party!
- Above price is exclusive of VAT.
- Please log in to see member rates.
- Click Here to book using member Meeting Credits
In a tough economic climate how can Learning and Development departments maximise their value to the organisation? The answer: focus on improving employee performance and nurturing talent rather than the delivery of courses. It doesn’t matter what your people know, it’s what they can do that matters, and a focus on performance and solving organisational problems aligns L&D to the business. Unfortunately for some, performance support and talent management means your yearly appraisal process and nothing more. To build high performing teams and recruit and retain the best people, there is more to consider.
In this event we will look at how leading organisations approach this challenge, the processes they use and the systems that help them. We’ll explore how L&D can work with HR to ensure their employees have what they need to excel in their jobs when they need it, providing a clear career path and retaining the best people.