These sessions are free to attend but please register in advance!
Webinar 3: Wednesday 30 May 2012, 11.00am – 12.00pm BST
Ten things you always wanted to know about live online learning but were afraid to ask!
Join us in asking the experts the most burning questions about virtual classrooms and live online learning. We're delighted to host a panel of people who are true practitioners in this area:
• Mike Collins, Direct Line Insurance
• Matt Turner, Brightwave
• Phil Green, Onlignment
Following our recent webinars on effective real-time online delivery, we welcome back our experts in a panel session where we will put them in the hot seat! We're compiling the top ten questions about live online learning that everyone wants to know the answers to, including:
• How do I help learners overcome fears about the technology?
• What's the best way to ensure people attend virtual classroom sessions?
• Are there any good tips for keeping online learners engaged?
• Can I use virtual classrooms to deliver 'soft skills' training?