- Please log in to see member rates.
- Click Here to book using member Meeting Credits
The eLearning Network’s first event of the year takes 'A fresh look at elearning'. The aim of the day is to bring the elearning community together and explore how we can make elearning as effective as possible. Whether you’re new to it or you’ve been around for a while, we'd love for you to join us on a quick tour of everything elearning, from high level strategies to everyday tools and techniques.
- Laura Overton, Towards Maturity: The six characteristics of top performing learning organisations
- Mark Berthelemy, Capita: Designing learning for engagement
- Ben Betts, HT2: Five big trends for the next five years
- Julie Wedgwood, Productive Ltd: How to enable learning anywhere
- Hands on session: Focus on strategy and engagement
- World café session: Focus on practicioners