submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to email@example.com.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- Totara 2.4 Open Badges and the Future of Education in Healthcare
- Epic announces new partnership with Redware
- ‘Spicy Learning Guide’ for visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- Saffron Interactive to offer ‘very, very informative’ Spicy Learning Guide to visitors at Learning Technologies Forum
- The future of learning and development explored in London this week
A Tom Kuhlmann Masterclass: How to Become a Rapid eLearning Pro
This event is organised by the Charity Learning Consortium who we are pleased to support : )
Today’s tools are making it easier than ever to build eLearning courses because they don’t require any programming. This presents many opportunities, but the reality is that there are also many challenges. On top of that, many eLearning developers work with limited budgets and resources. Is it possible to build good courses with these constraints? Join Tom Kuhlmann for this exclusive one day master class workshop as he shares practical tips on getting the most out of the resources you have to build engaging and interactive elearning courses.
You’ll learn to :
- Design good courses with the resources at hand
- Create the look and feel that matches your course’s content
- Apply rapid instructional design models to quickly build effective and interactive elearning
This workshop is designed for those new to eLearning as well as those wishing to enhance their design methodology.
Book your place from the Charity Learning Consortium.
Paid eLN members qualify for a £50 discount on the admission place, making it £149 inclusive of VAT.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.