submit a news item
If you have a news item you would like to share with our members (and it's not directly promotional), send your copy to email@example.com.
eLN on twitter
Training Press Releases
- The Guardian reports on how the best of Professional Associations lead Universities with online learning
- Jane Pauley to Keynote Elliott Masie's Learning 2013
- Acteon supports Towards Maturity’s latest In-Focus report: Aligning learning to business
- New software implementation best practice whitepaper from accessplanit
- The Docebo E-Learning platform embeds now a PDF & PPT converter to easily build multimedia courses
Jeff Cobb has made available a really excellent e-book on Learning 2.0, the application of social media to the world of learning. The book concentrates on applications to associations, but will have relevance to a much wider audience.
It includes sections on podcasting, blogs, video on demand, photo and slide sharing and virtual worlds. You can download it at: http://blog.missiontolearn.com/2008/02/learning-20-ebook-free/
Did you know that the complete archive of over 250 articles from Learning Technologies magazine is available online? There's some good stuff in here, including pieces from some of the world's leading experts on elearning, including most of the keynotes speakers.
20 February 2008, 10.45 – 16.15
Oracle’s City of London Building
The Lab Group is an ALT (Association for Learning Technology)-supported collaboration between labs which undertake research and development in learning mediated by technology. This second Lab Group Open Day is generously sponsored by JISC, with facilities on the day provided by Oracle. The Open Day will:
- enable around a dozen member labs to showcase some of their work, discuss the concepts that lie behind it, answer questions about it, and get feedback on it from other labs;
Learning Industry News
Brightwave and Pearl Group offer free Meeting Mojo social learning community to celebrate National Learning at Work Day
Organisations have the opportunity to improve their effective meeting skills, and test drive a new collaborative learning experience, for the whole of Adult Learners' Week, May 20th - 24th 2013
Tom Kuhlmann – the eLearning design guru - is leading an exclusive two day, hands on, eLearning design workshop in London on 14 & 15 May. It’s a rare chance to work with the inspirational instructional designer.