About the eLearning Network
The eLearning Network (eLN) is a non-profit, Community Interest Company run by the eLearning community for the learning community.
The eLN is the number one source for guidance on best practice and future trends in technology-based learning and development at work, with over 3000 members in the UK and beyond.
We also independently judge the Learning Technologies Awards. Click here to find out more.
How do I get involved?
There are a number of options:
- Attend some events - online and offline
- Contribute an Insights article
- Join our LinkedIn group
- Follow the eLN on twitter
- Follow the eLN board members on twitter/LinkedIn.
What do we strive for?
The eLN believes that not only is technology at the heart of L&D’s future but that it is already a fundamental part of the L&D toolkit. Organisations that aren’t already utilizing technology are missing a key tool to support organisational learning. Deployed correctly learning technology is fundamental to organisational performance.
• Make technology easier to understand
• Share knowledge and experience
• Provide access to best practice information
• Drive quality and innovation
• Provide opportunities to collaborate and share knowledge