eLN Learning Technologies Awards Showcase
Date: Wednesday 28th March 2018
What does e-learning excellence look like? What does it take to win gold?
The eLN is delighted to present to its members this fantastic opportunity to meet with gold award winning e-learning producers. The Learning Technologies Awards, which are judged by the eLN, represent the best the industry has to offer. At this event, you can see for yourself what it takes to be best in class.
The people behind the prizes will be there to showcase their work and share their own backstories. What challenges did they face? How did they overcome them? And of course, what can you learn to apply to your own eLearning projects.
Our Speakers: 2018 Learning Technologies Gold Award Winners
- Best Learning Technologies Project (UK Public and Non-Profit Sector): Bournemouth Diabetes and Endocrine Centre, and Nelson Croom Ltd
- Best Use of Learning Technologies to Ensure Complicance UK: Highfield E-Learning and Marks & Spencer
- Best Innovative New Learning Technologies Product UK:HT2 Labs
- Best Use of Simulations or Virtual Environments for Learning: UCL, Unicorn and LAS
- Best Online Distance Learning Programme: AVADO
- Excellence in the Design of Learning Content UK (Public and Non-Profit Sector): Home Office and Virtual College
- Excellence in the Design of Learning Content (UK Commerical Sector): Epigeum (Oxford University Press)
You need to be logged in as a full member to register for this event. Please select the button below to log in. If you are already logged in, please visit your profile to upgrade your membership from associate to full member.